It was my very first visit yesterday at your place. Me and my bf were trying to look for a nice place for GOOD food after work. We were walking through the entire East point, looking for what I call GOOD food.
I was craving for Chinese cuisine, but despite the fact of browsing through all the choices, from Chinese cuisine to Japanese food to even buffet... Sadly, nothing caught our attention nor satisfy my inner cravings.
Could you guys imagine, we actually even wanted to maybe move on to Tampines to look for GOOD food... But both me and my boyfriend hesitated from the above mentioned as to avoid the heavy traffic or rather human JAM, and nonetheless endless waiting! Ha ha.
I am glad he suggested us hunting the ground level as well as the external area covered around East Point for GOOD food. We passed by your restaurant, looking at the concept, ambiance and menu.
Your chef also gave us a generous and inviting smile upon us screening through the restaurant. Both of us walked another, not more than 30 steps, and decided to walk back to your restaurant
as it was seemingly the BEST choice.
The first thing that leaves an impression was the excellent service provided by your server.
He was very professional and friendly. We were also very much impressed by the GOOD and creative food. My bf had the specialty of the day consisting of Spicy Seafood Cheese baked rice, Pumpkin soup,
Garlic bread, 1 serving of Ice-cream with Black Freeze. My order was Vegetarian Aglio Olio and Oreo freeze. We also ordered a Snack platter.
First came the cutlery and sauces. The food was served to us shortly with the following sequences..
Both me and my bf quickly dug into the food.
1) Pumpkin soup- It was an exotic yet a "granny" flavored kind of soup.(Homely, i mean..)
2) Garlic bread- the spread was thick and definitely not the ready made types.
3) Vegetarian Aglio Olio- Your chef must be a veggie lover too!!!
4) Spicy Seafood Cheese baked rice- the cheese can be stretched over a good 20 cm!
Also, the seafood were fresh and generous!
5) Snack Plater- there was a wide selection of snack ranging from Chicken to Fish to Fries to Onion rings!
6) Ice-cream- To our surprise it was your secret recipe and solely self-manufactured!
* My apologies if there was a spelling error on the food.
Not to forget the Oreo freeze crushing into my senses and the Black freeze with choc and root beer;creative and DRINKalicious! The prices were very much reasonable too, the bill came up to only $40 odd!
All in all, just wanted to take this opportunity to compliment the great team of 18 chefs and keep up the good work, oops, I mean food! I would definitely patronize your restaurant again as it was simply a
very pleasant and satisfying experience!